Manage Job Vacancies
Your organisation may have different job vacancies happening parellely at a time. Manage them by assigning a recruiter and manager who can individually login and manage. Your assigned recruiter and manager will get regular notifications of the happenings in the particular job vacancy. Also the job vacancies will be set to filled when there are sufficient candidates hired. Also new candidates cannot be added to a filled or cancelled job vacancy. Infact the vacancy will be automatically removed from the job board once the vacancy is filled or cancelled.
Collaborate with your team
You can collaborate with whoever is part of the interview process. You may assign one or more as admin who can
- take care of organisation level settings such as customised logo upload for your organisation
- provide access to users and assign them roles
- define the departments of your company
- Set the welcome text of your job board
- and has access to all features of a HR and Interviewer
You may have more than one HRs who take care of different job vacancies. They can be invited to
- Create a job vacancy with all details
- The job vacancies can be published at a click of a button and displays in the job board in the order of the priority specified
- Manage candidates and applications
- Manage interviews
You may collaborate with your interviewers to notify them of their interviews and receive their decisions.
We need to screen a 100 resumes or more to hire one. How nice it would be to manage them in a proper fashion. Keep Recruiting helps you with these features:
- When candidate applies, the HR gets the email notification to work on the same
- The candidate gets a notification with candidate ID and custom message
- The candidate can reapply for a new vacancy through the same credentials (s)he applied earlier and HR should get notification
- View history of all events of the candidate such as application, interviews decisions, email notifications, status changed, comments updated
- Candidate can decline/accept by replying the mail in a particular format which would be notified to interviewer/HR and stored
- HR can send emails from Keep Recruiting based on a template saved earlier
- Candidate can be informed of the status if HR selects a checkbox while updating status
Tag a candidate
Have you wished that you tagged a candidate whom you need NOW desperately? Probably you closed the opening or lost him/her in your emails? You can tag a candidate based on custom status or such as "outstation" or anything that you would like to be searched on.
Import a candidate
You can easily migrate your existing data by importing through csv.
Arent you tired of going through heaps of resumes searching for the right skills. Use our powerful search that scans not only the candidates applications but also their resume for the right skills, specific location or just anything that you may want to filter on and save your time and energy.
Havent your interviewer missed an interview because it was not in his calendar? Havent you faced difficulties to track interviews and their decisions? Wasnt it an extra task to answer candidates when they followup? All these issues and more will get solved by using our Keep Recruiting solution. Some features that we would like to highlight are
- HR will be able to schedule interview for multiple candidates
- Candidate(s), HR, Interviewer will get sms/email notification of interview changes / scheduling. These notifications can be from templates saved earlier
- When interview is scheduled, Interviewer/ HR receives additionally candidate's resume attachment, contact no, e-mail, candidate link in his/her notification
- The notification mail will have a calendar event that can be easily saved to your outlook, google calendar or icalc
- Interviewer can choose decision type and add comments for his/her decision.
- Even an interviewer apart from HR can reschedule/cancel an interview
If there are more features that is your business need, feel free to write to us and we will be more than glad to include them for you.